Tuesday 2 April 2013

And the bride wore pink!

Phew! I've had a mad few weeks making bridesmaid dresses for my uncles wedding. I was frantically sewing at 10pm the night before but it all got done in the end! The day was lovely and I really enjoyed being a bridesmaid and being part of their special day. I made the brides dress too although being a more mature bride she didn't want a big white dress. Instead we chose a lovely patterned fabric in her favourite colour, pink! The bridesmaids dresses were a lovely lavender colour and I was really happy with the finished dresses. I will post some pics soon but here is one my flowers. The colours are beautiful and they really matched the colour scheme perfectly.

I loved my flowers. Such beautiful colours!
Even though it snowed and i lost all feeling in my feet, a wonderful day was had by all and the new bride and groom looked really happy!

Congratulations to you both! X

As always, love and hattiness!

Sally x



No comments:

Post a Comment