Tuesday 9 April 2013

A little black number.

I have been playing around for a little while now with a little midi sized bowler hat in lovely black felt. I wanted to use the cockades I have been making to decorate it and made some lovely ones from velvet ribbon. I love decorating my hats but it takes a while to get it just how I want it! After lots of fiddling around though I have finally got a hat I'm happy with.

I love this hat! I love the soft hackle feathers peeping out behind the ribbon cockades. The button is the perfect size to sit in the middle of the cockade and finishes it off perfectly.


Cute little bowler. I love the feathers!



Pretty Ribbon Cockade! The velvet ribbon creates a great pattern with the contrast of the flat reverse side of the ribbon and the fuzzy top side.


I love this little button. It works so well on this little hat!


This hat is available on my Etsy shop www.sallyannecostumes.etsy.com.

As always,
Love and Hattiness

Sally x

No comments:

Post a Comment